I've witnessed every burp, smile, hiccup, and whimper at the expense of my career and sometimes my personal interests and social life.
It's been a good trade.
Monday, April 02, 2007
Overheard Over the Weekend
"Mommy! You're squishing me with your big squishy tummy. "
I guess it's time to kick those last ten baby pounds to the curb.
Who said that? Don't they know it's your "baby fat" and can double as pillow? I still have mine, and it's been, umm, way too long to do anything about it...
Yowza. I hate it when kids just say whatever comes into their heads. My kids keep pointing at my zits and asking me if they hurt. Nice.... I'm so glad I'm going to the dermotologist tomorrow.....
9 comments:
Yikes! They just don't have a filter do they?
Bunny got really close to my face yesterday and stared down my chin where I had a fading, um, blemish, and asked me what bit me on my face!
Yikes.
Who said that? Don't they know it's your "baby fat" and can double as pillow? I still have mine, and it's been, umm, way too long to do anything about it...
The thing is, compared to their own cute little bodies, we all have squishy bodyparts :)
I gotta lose those last 10 pounds too(and some...) :)
Girl. What you sayin 10 baby pounds. I'm still carrying 20 of Charley's with me. :)
Yowza.
I hate it when kids just say whatever comes into their heads.
My kids keep pointing at my zits and asking me if they hurt.
Nice....
I'm so glad I'm going to the dermotologist tomorrow.....
It can't be the Twinkies, they are mostly air.....or at least that's what I've been telling myself.
Hey squishy tummy! ;-) Come over to my place today. I gave you something.
I would post a picture of mine for you but then I would be afraid I would never read my blog:)
Post a Comment